If you've been reading for a while, you know that I am passionate about creating recipes that are seasonal, delicious, and nutritious. As the warmer months approach, I know we all have clean eating on our minds, so I am excited to share a recipe today that uses fresh, healthy ingredients but still tastes indulgent and amazing! This salad would be perfect for a spring lunch with your friends, or as part of your weekly meal prep. Just don't forget the brie, the best part!
To see the full video of how I prepared this spring dish, check out Cheese of Europe here! Bon appetit!
- Whisk the oil with the mustard and slowly add the vinegars. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the stems from the kale and slice. Toss the kale with desired amount of dressing and set aside to marinate.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, kosher salt, lemon zest, pepper, and paprika.
- Oil the chicken and rub the seasoning onto each piece. Grill on medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes per side. Let rest 4-5 minutes and then slice.
- Mix pecans and apple slices to the marinated kale, then place the sliced chicken and Brie on top.